Use the following tips to help you reach your maximum potential:
1. Choose a place to revise where you will not be distracted.
2. Drink plenty of water. Water stops your brain dehydrating and will help you concentrate for longer.
3. Get plenty of sleep. If you are tired, you will never perform to the best of your ability.
4. Take a short break every 20 minutes.
5. If you get stuck on something, come back to it later or ask a teacher / parent to help
6. Reward yourself for working hard. It might be playing out, watching a favourite TV programme or having a biscuit.
7. Study in short sessions, but often. Don't spend hours working away!
BBC Bitesize offers a range of revision activities in English, Maths and Science http://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/ks2/
For information on how to beat exam stress click here.