The government provides all schools with additional funding to be used specifically for the development of PE and sport.
The government's vision is that 'all pupils leaving primary school physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to equip them for a healthy, active lifestyle and lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
The funding is to be used to achieve self-sustaining improvement in the quality of PE and sport in primary schools against 5 key indicators:
- the engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity - kick-starting healthy active lifestyles
- the profile of PE and sport being raised across the whole school as a tool for whole school improvement
- the increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in the teaching of PE and sport
- broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
- increased participation in competitive sport
Hanwell Fields PE & Sport Pupil Premium plan can be seen on this link:
Impact Statement for 2020/21
HFCS PE & Sport Pupil Premium 2019/20
HFCS PE & Sport Pupil Premium 2018/19
Impact of Sports Premium Spending 2017-2018
We have also produced a 5 year development plan for our PE & Sport. This can be seen on this link:
HFCS 5 year PE & Sport Development Plan